I wish I was more educated with how Drew's particular homeopathic remedies work because it seems like they are aggrevating him more now. We were much better at giving him his "emotional dropper" last month. (Let me tell you, this thing is wonderful. Two drops and 5 minutes and then peace.) It's almost empty so until we get another one, I've got to use it sparingly.
Some of the support remedies are for some tough stuff: clostridia, metals, vaccines. So, that leads me to believe that his recent meltdowns are for a reason...detox. The ingredients on the clostridia clear remedy clearly state "clostridia difficile". Eeek. Just keep remembering that the potentcy should spark the immune system to fight back. Again, hence the meltdowns. I've really got to double up on the emotional dropper.
We start our 2nd round of clearing packets tomorrow which should also lead to craziness. They include all of the vaccines. Super EEEK. I will have to keep up with his reactions!
So, hubby worked on the young coconut kefir (YCK) juice and cheese..... We think we let it ferment too long. I tasted the smallest amount and truly almost died. I couldn't shove a cookie and chips in my mouth fast enough to get rid of that taste. HOWEVER, we shall try again. Hubby thought it was supposed to ferment for 72 hrs. I said 36. Who was right?? Who do you think? ME. So, we'll do it again and find some way to swallow it down. I'm determined to drink it too. If I can't do the diet with Drew, the least I can do is drink YCK. Click here for instructions on how to make it. If you're interested in the Body Ecology book, you can purchase it here.
Everywhere that I looked, the Body Ecology Kefir Starter was on back order; however, I finally found some on Amazon. If you'd like to order some, click here.
And, in case you're interested, here are some benefits to the young coconut kefir:
From the Kefir.net website:
- Easily digested, it cleanses the intestines, provides beneficial bacteria
and yeast, vitamins and minerals, and complete proteins.
- Because kefir is such a balanced and nourishing food, it contributes to a healthy immune system and has been used to help patients suffering from AIDS, chronic fatigue syndrome, herpes, and cancer.
- Its tranquilizing effect on the nervous system has benefited many who suffer from sleep disorders, depression, and ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).
- The regular use of kefir can help relieve all intestinal disorders, promote bowel movement, reduce flatulence and create a healthier digestive system.
- In addition, its cleansing effect on the whole body helps to establish a balanced
inner ecosystem for optimum health and longevity.
- Kefir can also help eliminate unhealthy food cravings by making the body more nourished and balanced. Its excellent nutritional content offers healing and
health-maintenance benefits to people in every type of condition.
- In addition to beneficial bacteria and yeast, kefir contains minerals and
essential amino acids that help the body with healing and maintenance functions.
- The complete proteins in kefir are partially digested and therefore more easily
utilized by the body.
- Tryptophan, one of the essential amino acids abundant in
kefir, is well known for its relaxing effect on the nervous system.
- Because kefir also offers an abundance of calcium and magnesium, which are also
important minerals for a healthy nervous system, kefir in the diet can have a
particularly profound calming effect on the nerves.
- Kefir's ample supply of phosphorus, the second most abundant mineral in our bodies, helps utilize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins for cell growth, maintenance and energy.
- Kefir is rich in Vitamin B12, B1, and Vitamin K. It is an excellent source
of biotin, a B Vitamin which aids the body's assimilation of other B Vitamins,
such as folic acid, pantothenic acid, and B12. The numerous benefits of
maintaining adequate B vitamin intake range from regulation of the kidneys,
liver and nervous system to helping relieve skin disorders, boost energy and
More facts and benefits from bedrokcommunity.org
- Coconut water is more nutritious than whole milk, it has no casein and a
good balance of magnesium and calcium.
- Rich in Vitamin C Acts as a natural diuretic and helps cleanse the liver and kidneys.
- Reduces problems for infants helps with GERDS, failure to thrive and other
- Other digestive problems such as indigestion, colitis, gastric ulcers, and diarrhea,
Antioxidant, scavenging many types of destructive free radicals and protecting hemoglobin from nitrite-induced oxidation
- Chelating properties the coconut water contains "gold: and "silver" and sulphurated proteins which is crucial to detox mercury and other heavy metals out of the cells and membranes, also it makes a certain "tension on the surface” which solves the heavy into a solution.
- Also it has certain fatty acids and sulfur holded amino acids to attach to the mercury.